Why Dental Implants?
The Most Significant Advancement in the Last 50 Years
Dental implants are the most significant innovation of the dental field, and are the next best thing to natural teeth. Compared to dental implants, dental restorative procedures such as fixed bridges, or removable partial dentures, have higher failure rate (about 30%). Dental Implant success rates are 95% or better, based on more than 30 years of testing and monitoring.
The Reasons to Choose Dental Implants
- Implants can be used to create a natural and perfect smile that is permanent and easy to maintain.
- Implants are similar to your teeth’s natural roots, and are do not feel any different.
- Implants are made of biocompatible titanium, which is an inert material that is not rejected by the human body.
- Implants work like natural teeth and stimulate the jawbone to stabilize and maintain bone size and density. This prevents facial changes that make a person look prematurely old.
- Implants avoid the problems associated with dentures such as gum inflation, chewing difficulties, and social embarrassment.
- Implants can be quickly inserted into the mouth using advanced minimally invasive techniques. Most people can have implants inserted in a day and experience minimal pain, bleeding, or discomfort.
- Implants can be cleaned and cared for just as natural teeth.
Ready to take action?
Let us help. If you are looking for a dental implant surgeon, an implant dentist, or a restorative dentist; consider the Compleo Dental Implant Treatment Centre. We are synonymous with tooth implants and tooth dental implants in Toronto. If you would like to replace a tooth, replace multiple teeth, or would like more information on dental implant dentistry, feel free to contact us to schedule a complimentary appointment. We can provide you with multiple dental implant solutions including all on six (all-on-six), all on 4 (all-on-4), dental implants dentures, affordable dental implants, and tooth or teeth replacement.